Bookkeeper / Qualified Accountant
Location: Longford, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2018-10-26 09:07:16
Consultant: Andrew Donlon
Vacancy in General Accountancy Practice – Longford - Permanent
The position is open to a Bookkeeper up to a Qualified Accountant
The Duties and Responsibilities will include:-
- Accounts for Sole Trades, Partnerships, and Audit Exempt Companies
- Personal Tax Returns, (Income Tax, CGT, CAT, CT),
- Corporation Tax Returns,
- VAT, Payroll, PAYE Returns, RCT Returns, VRT, WHT for and with clients.
- Importing Controls and Exporting Data, Assisting clients with record keeping, and on line monitoring service for clients.
- Assisting with Revenue Interventions, including Revenue Audits.
- Various duties as required by the qualified staff, and in a General Practice, and including project work and advisory services for clients.
- The person will have minimum of one years practical experience in practice
- Knowledgeable in all Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Controls
- Knowledgeable in accounting principles and FRS
- Experience on personal and corporate taxation, tax s/ware and ROS
- Experience in company secretarial services and Companies Office returns,
- Report Writing and Communications
- Advanced Excel and Report Writing Knowledge an Advantage
- Comfortable in meeting and communicating by email, phone etc
- Happy to work on own assignments and in a team in a client services focused practice