Accountant (work from home)
Location: Cork, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2019-11-06 15:13:54
Consultant: Gary Gorman
Our client is a fast growing and progressive luxury inbound tour are currently recruiting a company accountant with a view to developing the role to become Financial Controller.
Sound financial management will aid our organisation in maximising opportunities for increasing revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving company targets, and developing financial plans that support overall strategy.
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional numerical proficiency & flair, strong analytical skills, proven problem-solving expertise, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills. Industry and/or multinational experience and an understanding of the TOMS system is desirable.
Responsibility for all aspects of the finance & management accounting functions to include:
- Maintenance of all books of prime entry in a manner that ensures the integrity of all financial data & accounts
- Integration & reconciliation of data from operational systems as required
- Management, monitoring & development of internal controls to compliment sales & operational procedures & requirements whilst maintaining financial integrity
- Timely & accurate production & publication of monthly & annual financial statements
- Preparation & submission of all statutory returns in line with prescribed deadlines
- Control & coordination of internal & external audit processes
- Compilation & publication of periodic management accounts, information & reporting
- Preparation of & participation in costing, budgeting, forecasting & strategic planning processes
- Analysis & evaluation of financial data to promote growth while managing & minimizing risk
This opportunity is primarily home based however some training and all meetings will be held in West Cork, so the successful candidate will need to be prepared to travel to these if located elsewhere in Ireland. It may present a relocation opportunity if desired.APPLY NOW