3D Design Technician
Ref: 3D Tech
Location: Mullingar, Westmeath, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: 2019-04-26 12:23:29
Consultant: Andrew Donlon
3D Engineering Drafter
Our client is a fast paced growing manufacturing company which is located at our new green field based midlands site. An opening has arisen within the Engineering Department for a 3d engineering drafter / BIM
Their product is unique for every job and it is their Engineering Department that designs pumps, baseplates, controllers and other critical equipment.
- Use of Solid Edge 3-D drawing package to create general arrange and fabrication drawings and any other miscellaneous drawings.
- Creating bills of material based on these drawings
- Provide technical support to Production, Sales, Purchasing and other Departments.
The Engineer will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager. This is an opportunity to establish a career in mechanical and manufacturing engineering within a rapidly expanding company.
- One to two years’ experience of Solid Edge or Solid Works. (Another 3D program will be considered)
- Mechanical/Manufacturing engineering degree preferred, but not essential
- Adequate knowledge of the operation of pumps, diesel engines and electric motors. The Company will train the successful candidate to excel in the job.
- Excellent computer literacy skills. Our ERP System will be used on a daily basis.
- Work well under pressure and deal effectively with customers and suppliers.
- Able to multi-task between several priorities simultaneously.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Work overtime if necessary, to maintain our production schedule and solve critical issues our customers may have.
- Ability to work with all departments